Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Leto-Part 3

When I heard a hoot outside I knew that it was him, I slightly opened the blinds to make sure, and it was him. He was here! To pick ME up! I suddenly had a rush of excitement and I quickly gave him two points in my mental scoreboard. I grabbed my purse and a thought went through my mind “What if this date ends badly?” I quickly called a friend to let her know she should be on standby, just in case I needed a lift back home. The hooter went off again, I enjoyed keeping Leto waiting, I was a woman I a beautiful dress, trying to impress and intimidate all at the same time. I laughed at my madness, how I expected Leto to be straight with me when I was just as guilty as him of sending mixed messages. I locked my room and walked down the stairs. I stepped into his car and I was immediately welcomed by a fresh, smooth and sensual scent. It was either Paco Rabanne or the new Ferrari cologne. Leto’s cologne was absorbing, and I could not resist getting caught up in that moment. He smiled slightly and then greeted me as if he knew the feelings that were going through me. I wanted to apologize for keeping him waiting, but I decided not to. His eyes were glued on me for a while, and then he asked if I was ready to go, and I slowly responded positively. I tried to pinch myself out of the excitement and euphoria. “You look beautiful,” he said. “Thank you.” I tried to complement him on something, “you smell good,” I could not believe my mouth, it was not supposed to betray me like that. “thank you, my lady.” He smiled again and turned away to slide a CD into the CD player. Enrique Iglesius, one of my favorite artists. What was Leto trying to do?  Suddenly only good memories flooded my mind in full colour. I just lost the poker face I tried to pull in the music. We hardly spoke a word until the end of the CD, I quickly pressed the repeat button before any words could be exchanged. I felt disarmed and pathetic. We finally arrived at a beautiful Italian restaurant called Amor, just a glance from the outside displayed a lovely ambiance.


To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment