Monday, June 21, 2010

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds:
The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful:
Owner of the Day of Judgement.
Thee (alone) we worship;
Thee (alone) was ask for help.
Show us the straight path:The path of those whom Thou hast favoured;
Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

Greetings of Peace to all,

With much coercion from a dear sister-friend I decided to create and sustain this blog. I must say this is not my first blog but I pray for this one to be much livelier than the last, full of insight and inspiration from my random thoughts to my constructive pass times. Well, a blog is there to share whatever, but I am not in favour of idle talk and unnecessary information such as knowing what is in Jeniffer Lopez’s garbage. So I promise to fill this blog with helpful thoughts and tips which in the end will help you and I be progressive in life. Although, you might witness the occasional thought of spotting me in jail, serving a life sentence for murdering my boss with a nail-file. However I began this blog with a prayer, which I so hope will help me from making such disturbing dangerous thoughts a reality.
Till later
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment